Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fendi - Spring '13 RTW

Ciao!
I haven't written in a while, I apologize.
The past year of 2012 has brought along with it so much change. I own things now - a studio apartment, a washer/dryer (big deal for city living!), a Steinway, a new position at phillip lim, new friends who I keep closer and closer.  And a newfound independence - traveling Rome and Florence on one's own is quite a soul-confronting experience.

It's been an editing process. Nurturing a new lifestyle and mentality, moving forward from old boyfriends and bandmates.  I'm growing up, faced with more responsibility - all good things, even though I am still somewhat resisting the whole concept.

However, I must roll with it and just GET ON WITH IT, as my dear friend Desi would say.

Let's get straightaway to the topic at heart this morning - FENDI, Spring '13.









A beautiful collection of fresh and happy colors, beautiful but simple shapes, nothing eccentric or trying to make a statement. It just is. And I love the metal enameled cone studs on the accessories. Looks like studs are here to stay yet for another season. Enjoy.

No comments: