Sunday, June 7, 2009

there is a castle on a cloud...

this was taken during Erica and Patrick's wedding over Memorial Day weekend...the backdrop was gorgeously set against a castle in Lambertville, PA.  It was definitely a fun time...and I'm wearing green, a color I rarely wear. It was one of those dresses that I pulled out because I'd never worn it before but had in my closet for over a year. And I had developed this dress back in my phillip lim days, so it has sentimental value. Alas I digress....

My friend (and wedding-photographer-o'-occasion) produced this shot, plopping me among a field of green. When I got this picture my first instinct was "where's waldo?"

I still don't love the color green (except when it comes in Patina or Peacock shades), but this picture makes it at least interesting!

No comments: